All patient information and progress remains private and is compliant with insurance payment requirements. Our evidence-based treatment methods for both residential care and outpatient support welcome interaction with family and friends, though patient information remains private without the approval and involvement of the individual receiving treatment. Pinnacle Treatment Centers complies with all local, state and federal laws that govern health information and privacy and is in compliance with the Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (“Privacy Rule”) that establishes a set of national standards for the protection of health information.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services established the Privacy Rule to implement the requirement of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (commonly known as HIPAA).
The Privacy Rule safeguards the use and disclosure of an individual’s health data while allowing the exchange of information to provide high-quality care and ensure the public’s health and well-being.
• Individualized comprehensive treatment and services provided in a safe, welcoming environment.
• We provide comprehensive treatment and services to people with substance use disorder regardless of age, race, creed, sex, ethnicity, color, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, or religion.
• We are fully compliant with all local, state and federal laws that govern health information and privacy.
• Respect and dignity for all.
• Treatment is taken seriously, appointments kept, and fees paid on time.
• Individuals treat themselves, patients, and staff with respect. Zero tolerance for verbal or physical abuse.
• No weapons, illicit drugs or alcohol allowed at the treatment center.
We’ll cover the above and more when you begin treatment. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us.
To make recovery possible by transforming lives, communities and families we serve with treatment that works.
We envision a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through our comprehensive treatment of people with substance use disorder.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers facilities are CARF accredited with decades of delivering positive, life-changing outcomes for patients, families, and communities. Our team of credentialed physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative and support staff provide a full continuum of quality care that includes detoxification for residential and outpatient clients as well as transitional living programs. We treat the individual’s physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological well-being.Learn More