If you are here, reading this, it’s likely you should at least talk to one of our admission counselors. But until you do, these five questions can give you a framework to start thinking about your or your loved one’s substance use.
1. Have you ever thought that you should stop your drug or alcohol use, but can’t?
2. Have you ever felt annoyed when people have commented on your use?
3. Have you ever felt guilty or badly about your use?
4. Have you ever used drugs or alcohol to ease withdrawal symptoms, or to avoid feeling low after using?
5. Do you continue to use drugs or alcohol despite significant negative consequences to your health, your relationships, your money, or with the law?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, or are worried about you or your loved one’s substance use, contact us for a no-cost, confidential assessment at: 800-782-1520.
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery. Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers facilities are either CARF accredited, Joint Commission accredited, or seeking accreditation, with decades of delivering positive, life-changing outcomes for patients, families, and communities. Our team of credentialed physicians, nurses, clinicians, and administrative and support staff provide a full continuum of quality care that includes detoxification for residential and outpatient clients as well as transitional living programs. We treat the individual’s physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological well-being.Learn More